Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I cant quit farting today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I cant quit farting today

    Well that's all
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I cant quit farting today

    Little Mexico?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I cant quit farting today

    LOL No nothing unusual in my diet. Just one them days I guess. My cat wont even come near me. I aint ever seen the beat. I started to look up swine flue and see if flatulence is a symptom But im scared to.
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2009
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I cant quit farting today



    Yikes. I'd recommend some dried papaya or acidophilus (sp?) chewable supplements (GNC has these too I believe). If all else fails try a spoonful of mustard to calm your stomach. Peace!

    --+ Z e a l o u s +--

  5. #5
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I cant quit farting today

    Come on!! Just let it all "PASS"!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I cant quit farting today

    Oh it passed. It passed alot. I thinks it over now.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •